Canada Rare Earth Corp. is developing a vertically and horizontally integrated business within the global rare earth industry.
We are building a supply chain connecting mining operations to rare earth concentration processes to rare earth separation and refining facilities and to major international customers.
The Company is: identifying existing and potential rare earth sources that can provide reliable long term supply; developing pre-treatment facilities and full capability rare earth separation facilities in strategic locations; and enhancing relationships with major international manufacturing companies and their supply networks.
Our team has extensive experience with designing, building and, very importantly, operating rare earth separation refineries; mineral exploration and mining and processing; and international business and finance.
Canada Rare Earth is currently involved with projects in North America, the Caribbean, South America, Africa, Asia and Southeast Asia.
- February 15, 2018CREC Completes and Closes the $1,500,000 Convertible Loan Facility with Talaxis
- January 30, 2018CREC Receives Strong Financial Commitment from Talaxis through a $1.5 mln Convertible Loan Facility
- January 25, 2018CREC Enters into Memorandum of Understanding for Financing & Strategic Arrangement with Talaxis
Canada Rare Earth in the News
- December 2017 - My 2018 Underdog Bet: Canada Rare Earth Corporation - InvestorIntel
- December 2017 - Interview with Tracy Moore, CEO of Canada Rare Earth, by Dr. Allen Alper (2018 Outlook) - Metals News
- December 2016 - Interview with Tracy Moore, CEO of Canada Rare Earth, by Dr. Allen Alper - Metals News